Most important tasks and responsibilities
- security of NATO/EU Classified Information in national authorities, military and civilian, both in the Republic of Croatia and abroad;
- issues NATO/EU Security Clearances for Croatian citizens who handle NATO/EU Classified Information classified as CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET;
- national DSA body competent for the communication with the private sector in the field of NATO/EU Security Policy;
- establishes and coordinates the work of the Registry system competent for distribution of international Classified Information;
- performs the security accreditation of the Registry system;
- ensures the implementation of technical security measures for information systems and controls the work of NCSA and NDA bodies;
- in accordance with the NATO /EU security regulation and in coordination with NOS/GSCSO controls the handling of NATO/EU Classified Information.